Import your Google Calendar into Tom's Planner in 60secYou might have started your project by organizing your thoughts and dates in Google Calendar but are now ready for a more serious project schedule. There is a very easy way to import your Google Calendar dates into Tom's Planner! It will save you a lot of time and give you a head start on your project! Imagine the surprise on your boss's face, when you show him/her this professional project schedule within minutes (or...take the day off and show it to him tomorrow :-)
The information in this blog post is now out of date, you can now directly import your Google Calendars even quicker into Tom's Planner.
Outdated see above!
- Open www.gcal2excel.com (free open source)
- Grant access to your Google Calendar
- Choose which calendar to use
- Select start and end date
- Click sumbit
- Select .xls
- open file in Excel
- Select and copy, title, start & end dates
- Open the Tom's Planner tool
- Click on import/export button in the toolbar
- Select import from Excel
- Paste data in the popup window
- Select 'create a new schedule'
- check the box 'use first row as header'
- click 'Import'
- You're Done!